Tuesday, May 22, 2012

When life gets in the way of more important things (don't call it a comeback ...)

Hey, just a quick note here to let everyone know that this blog is not dead. Although it would be cool to kill it and then change that Nine Inch Nails song to "Blog is Dead and No One Cares."
Anyway, no new posts in May? WTF? (That stands for "Why the Face?") Well, here come the excuses ... I had to oversee a massive project at work -- and I was basically supervising myself because I wasn't getting much help from anywhere else; I had to buy a new car; our hot water heater went out and I tried to fix it myself, but then called in professional help once I reached the stage where I had either done everything right or the house was going to explode, so, by the time we got a plumber out there we had gone about two weeks without hot water;  someone tried to steal my identity (why anyone would want to be me is beyond my comprehension); our bathtub had to be re-caulked; and I got syphilis 17 times just from editing our newspaper's prom photos.
Basically, the only good thing about May was that "The Avengers" hit the cinemas. Although there was a drawback there in that I got syphilis just from watching Scarlett Johansson (call me, Scarlett).
But enough about STD's that destroy your face and brain. Just wanted to say I'm back. If you are a fan, please continue to support this site by visiting or joining as a "follower." If you've never seen it, by all means check it out. And if you've been avoiding it because I annoy you, I say let yourself be annoyed for a few minutes. It will make everything else that happens during the day less annoying.

All the best,
Ben  

No comments:

Post a Comment