Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In the not too distant future ... next Sunday A.D.

Since I am no longer writing newspaper columns, I decided I needed a space to hurl my mental garbage at the universe. Some disagreed. They said it couldn't be done (or maybe it was shouldn't ... no, I'm going with couldn't). But thanks to Google, any idiot can set up a blog. This is how blogs sometimes get mistaken for news, by the way, but I am getting ahead of myself. In any case, I plan to restore my Thursday column in this space. That is my expressed purpose, but no doubt something shiny will distract me and I will stray. So check often, as other stuff is likely to get added that will be of great value to society as a whole. It is on its way. It cannot be stopped (watch this be the only post when someone stumbles across it in 2015). I am Ben Fields, and I am happy ... seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment