Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A quick "thank you"

This blog started on Jan. 3, and as of the last day of the month, we (we?) have received more than 600 page views. For a straightforward column blog that has more to do with 2002 than 2012, and that is more or less learned about on Facebook or by word-of-mouth, I think that's pretty good.
Also we (there's that 'we' again, what the hell?) have 11 followers. That's enough to start a gang.
So thanks to everyone who has been checking this thing out and to those of you who have signed up. There's 11 more months of 2012 to go, so hopefully (if the Mayans are wrong) this thing will continue to grow throughout the year and into the next. Thanks again.
Cheers,
Ben

4 comments:

  1. You realize most of those page views are from Aaron when he's drunk and from your dogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping that certain people would have the tact to keep that to themselves. Then again, what have I demonstrated about tact to serve as an example? I haven't seen the dogs using the computer, but Caps has been acting fishy.

      Delete
  2. Just tacking on, thanks to my wife Jennifer, my cousin Vincent and Jonny Disco for sharing the links on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no, those are all my pageviews. I'm stalking you and Jenn, have been for years, actually. Dang you, Google, and your ever-growing analytics.

    Just kidding, of course! 600 pageviews is pretty freakin' awesome. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete