Friday, February 17, 2012

Song/Music video of the week

I usually do this on Saturday, but I'm heading to Atlanta in the morrow so I figured I should do it now. After two weeks of pop songs, we are taking a leap in the other direction, with "Type" by Living Colour. When I first heard this band when I was a kid, I knew I wanted to learn to play music, and I knew I wouldn't be listening to the radio anymore. Put simply, this is a band made up entirely of musical badasses. From the scorching lead vocals of Cory Glover to the shredding guitar of Vernon Reid, this is one of the best hard rock bands of all time, and this is my favorite song of theirs. Enjoy responsibly. It's hooked up through Vevo, so you might have to watch an ad. Trust me, it's worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HbF3EAt3ck&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment